There are so many reasons why you should have a backyard wedding, and to help out all of the soon-to-be-married couples who are just beginning to plan their big day, we’ve rounded up some of the best photos to convince you why one throwing can be the best.
Check out these below and you will see why backyard weddings are growing in popularity – especially in times of social distancing.
- Check out how this couple transformed their aunt and uncle’s beautiful historic home in Black Mountain, North Carolina into a scene straight out of Nicholas Spark’s romantic films. The huge maple tree makes things even more relaxed.
2. When it is quite impossible to get into your dream wedding, you can make your own garden romantic – all you need is a bit of imagination and strategic styling.
3. Trust us when we say pergolas are ideal for garden weddings. Add some twinkling lights and gorgeous chairs and your dream of a quaint and romantic backyard wedding will come true.
4. Nothing personalizes your wedding decorations like beautiful hand-lettered signage. You can use it to share yours and your beau’s favorite quotes.
5. Good wedding lighting combined with breathtaking greenery, flowers, food and atmosphere can improve the mood of your wedding day.
6. Isn’t this back yard stunning? It has a lot of space, natural scenery, and natural light. All of this makes for a magical time, especially when the weather is good.
7. A pool is a nice addition to your surroundings; Combine it with flowers of all kinds and it will look spectacular. Don’t forget to get great shots with a poolside photoshoot.
8. Elegant classic white is popular all year round and looks dreamy in any garden. It is best to combine with natural wood or neutral tinted chairs.
9. We’ll keep saying this: Tents are always a great choice for backyard weddings. While you might have biased thoughts about what a tent wedding looks like, you can easily customize any tent to suit your style.
10. Add simple white folding chairs to the picturesque greenery and you have the perfect seating for your rustic, chic wedding.
11. Plan your wedding ceremony in the later hours and your guest will enjoy a unique and romantic golden hour experience.
12. You can’t deny the beauty of simplicity in this intimate wedding setup.
13. Do you want an elegant translucent tent? Don’t forget to hang centerpieces in the form of fresh flowers and leaves.
14. This shows how small accent pieces are enough to transform any room.
15. If you make the pool the focus of your wedding ceremony, you will never be left in the lurch!
Of course, a simple event that takes place in the privacy of your own courtyard is nothing short of charming. Hope these photos give you enough backyard wedding ideas for your special day.
–The best country wedding ideas, tips and tricks for your big day
– Country Songs Wedding Playlist for Wannabe June Brides
–Check out these barn wedding venues that will make your big day unforgettable
–15 country wedding songs that are perfect for any part of your special event